Monday 1 December 2014

 Super Special December 



I've decided to do a December special, since I REEAAALLY enjoy drawing commissions, and I don't get to do them often enough.
For December only, A3 Drawings will be a beautiful round R1000. That is excluding shipping, and a couple of T&C's, but they're rather obvious, (e.g blurry photos don't make for detailed drawings, I can only make up detail to a point! )
If you are interested in a different size, I'm sure I'll be able to make up a great December price for that as well, and if you DO share this a couple of times and gather me some Facebook likes I might just throw in some candy or wrapping or something else discounty and super special ('cause I'm awesome that way)

If you're interested - marike.kleynscheldt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment