Tuesday 4 April 2017

 Opskiet 
Dis koue kos, skat

Opskiet was a pop-up group show on the US Museum's 'stoep' that changed daily. This year each day represented a local movie, and I chose 'Dis koue kos, skat' as it was the most recent one I'd seen, and I had read the book. Of course the book was written by Marita van der Vyver, so I probably end up looking a tad obsessed.. or just very thematic. 
Yes, let's go with thematic.

Here are way too many photos of my work:

Marita van der Vyver by the show title, and incidentally my painting

Group shot incl works by Weyers du Toit, Hennie Meyer and Theo Kleinhans
As is verbrande hout  | 12 x 10 cm  | Acrylic on Canvas

Lepel lĂȘ / derde wiel  |  12.5 x 12.5 cm  |  Acrylic on Canvas

Lovely deep frames on these tiny ones

Freshly framed

Ek alleen  |  18 x 12.5 cm  |  Acrylic on Canvas
Ons, saam, alles  |  19 x 12.5 cm  |  Acrylic on Canva


Wederhalf - op soek na die hart agter die sjok  |  25 x 25 cm  |  Acrylic on Canvas

On an angle

Loves me not  |  40 x 30 cm  |  Acrylic on Canvas

Detail

Detail

Happiness is receiving photos from excited clients after sales!


More about this tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment