Wednesday 10 September 2014

 Dear Diary 



These kiddos are all wrapped up for delivery tomorrow - cutting it a little fine, since the deadline is tomorrow, but today slipped out from under me, and before I found my feet it was too late! It's an open invitation group exhibition, so I can't be 100% sure that they'll be shown, but fingers crossed!

Today's studio visitor: a rather rude fellow, not terribly talkative, nor interested in anything I had to say.


Aaaand something bit me on Sunday - and while we had our first ever NFL marathon no less - it pumped me so full of venom that it's still itching terribly, but only in cycles. Like 3 times a day, and the rest of the time its fine. Yeah its pretty strange, both hands on almost the same spot. I'm thinking spider, but I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't seem to be losing my fingers though, so all is well.


Another little preview, probably be done tomorrow, and then I'll post proper images, without shadows and ADORABLE cats and such :)



No comments:

Post a Comment