Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cutlery

We are in the process of moving. So I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning house and neatening the garden in anticipation of the Agent (the keeper of the deposit)'s arrival today and then an open house tomorrow,  which means I had to neatly stack away the canvasses and easel, and I can't paint today or tomorrow! 
But the house we're moving to will have a larger and lighter 2nd bedroom, so I am on my way to having my very own studio - I've been working in the lounge, which is super convenient as its 2 steps away from coffee and easy access to the pc and entertainment, but it tended to get a little cluttered and crazy. My poor husband has stepped in paint numerous times, the cat leaves paint paw prints all the way from my palette (super glazed ceramic plate) to his food bowl, and we've all knocked wet canvasses off the easel, or stepped on paint tubes! The change will be good.

So a lot of excitement, and anticipation and intense fear combined is me, today.

Perfect time for some blogging! But right now I'm just tired, so have some Cutlery :)

Casablancas (SOLD) 2012
Acrylic on Canvas
500 x 700 cm
Floral Spoons 2012
Acrylic on Canvas
500 x 600 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment