Monday 21 November 2016

September/October Recap:


Sugarlove I  |  Acrylic on Canvas  |  29 x 29 cm

I've once again been absolutely too busy for you guys! I'm not even sorry, 'cause busy is good :D but I'll do my best to catch up!

Let's start with recent group shows I've neglected to advertise or brag about: 

The first annual Framed Feather and ArtShopper curated group show, where I exhibited Sugarlove I (but could not attend the opening as I pulled the thing in your neck/back that causes all of the debilitating pain - because I'm an unfit potato)


AND the 30 x 40 Committee's choice group exhibition at Art.b which is still running, and where I chose to show Scapegoat (still one of my favourite works of the year!)


The Scapegoat: A portrait  |  Acrylic on Canvas  |  30 x 40 cm
 If you're interested in Scapegoat, you can contact Art.b directly - Juria 021 917 1197

And I have some exciting news - one of the reasons I've been too busy to blog - but I'll share that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment